- 24 hour service
- Water extraction and drying
- Board ups, roof cover ups
Water Damage Services
- Extraction and pump outs
- Complete structural drying
- Desiccant dehumidification
- Disinfections & odor control
- Mold and sewage remediation
- Crawl space decontamination
- Carpet cleaning & repair
- Document drying & storage
- Corrosion control
- Personal property drying & storage
- Area rug cleaning
- 24 Hours, 365 Days Service
- Complete Water Damage Services
- Water Extraction:
- Initial Service Call
- Site Assessment
- Moisture Testing
- Carpet Drying in Place or Removal:
- Carpet pull-up
- Pad Removal and Disposal
- Carpet Relay
- Carpet Cleaning
- Furniture Moving
- Air Movers:
- Moisture Monitoring
- Moving Equipment
- Content Boxing and Moving
- Document Restoration
- Corrosion Control
Water Damage FAQ
Water damage arises from fire damage, broken pipes, blocked drains, malfunctioning appliances, storms and other causes. The appropriate treatment depends on the nature of the damage. Some water carries contaminants and should be considered hazardous (see Sewage and Flood Damage). Whatever the origin, the prospects for restoration depend largely on the speed with which your building and personal property can be dried. Even clean water can generate mildew and other bacterial growth if neglected.
- Ventilate wet areas. Turn on air conditioning for accelerated drying in summer; in winter alternate cycles of opened windows and heating.
- Remove standing water from flat surfaces by sponging and blotting.
- Take up saturated rugs and carpets when hardwood floors are at risk.
- Stay out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Transport computers to a dry environment, remove cases and blow dry with low-pressure air.
- Water Damage Emergency Service
- 24 HR Emergency Water Extraction . 24 Hr Live Operator . Lic, Bonded, Insured Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Serving . Insurance Claims . Sewage Overflows Commercial Residential.
Imagine coming home from work and being greeted by water cascading from your front steps, or getting a call in the middle of the night that your retail store is "raining" inside as the sprinkler system malfunctioned. Water can be a beautiful thing but can also be very destructive. You must extract water, dry, dehumidify, disinfect, and deodorize. A&I Fire & Water Restoration has the equipment to help you.
DRYING & DEHUMIDIFICATION
If not handled properly, even a small water loss can turn into a major problem involving coverage issues, destruction of items that should not otherwise have been affected, and mold. LIBRA Restoration has trained employees in water damage restoration who can tackle the precise job of drying out your property.
STRUCTURAL REPAIRS and RECONSTRUCTION
If you have had a "clean" water loss (For example, from a pipe break versus a sewage back up) and you catch it within 24 hours, consider yourself lucky. Most of the time, your property can be dried and returned to normal in a short time. But if you have just pulled into your driveway and see water cascading down the front steps and later learn that the neighbor didnít know if he should say anything---youíve got problems.
Water, as we know, will follow the path of least resistance. You know your floors are affected because you have standing water. But water will seep through the floor covering, down to subfloors and wick up walls and furniture. Since wood is porous, it can "balloon" and be non- restorable depending on how long water has been present.
SPOT & STAIN REMOVAL
Sometimes a water loss will create stains on your carpet. We do not just "spot" clean an affected area but expand our cleaning to the affected room.
Sometimes a water loss on a higher floor can cause ceilings to collapse...right on all your furniture. Have you ever seen a sofa covered in wet drywall and insulation? Not a pretty site. If the water is still "clean" water (versus "gray" water which has been sitting too long and may contain contaminants) then the furniture is probably salvageable. Our crews will get the furniture off the wet floors to prevent further damage as they begin to clean-up.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES
Day or night, holiday or weekend, A&I Fire & Water Restoration is at your service to perform emergency water extraction and mitigation services. We will extract the water and set up equipment to start the drying process. Time is of the essence in water losses. Don't delay the drying process!